Current Job Openings
About Us: Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site Acquisition, Architecture, Engineering & Design, Project & Construction Management, Installation & Maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution.
Job Description Purpose and Scope:
The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for carrying out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing and sending inventory according to purchase orders and shipping schedules.
* Collects merchandise from the distribution center and safely transports materials to the shipping bay.
* Receives and documents merchandise for delivery or return.
* Organizes and maintains inventory of all merchandise entering and exiting the warehouse, and its proper labeling.
* Tracks product for missing, lost or damaged materials and immediately notifies the supervisor.
* Ensures that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping.
* Manages all merchandise with appropriate care.
* Picks up/delivers parts from vendors when needed.
* Loads material onto trucks and shipping containers.
* Drops off materials to job sites.
* All other duties as required.
Required PPE: * Safety toe boots * Safety glasses Skills / Other: * Detail-oriented. * Safety-conscious. * Able to receive and follow directions.
Job Competency / Qualifications Education/ Training:
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite.
* Forklift certified or willing to obtain.
* Clean and current Driver's license (MVR check) in the applying State.
Experience: Some prior experience in a warehouse environment is preferred, but not necessary.
DISCLAIMER: EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and JD-304 Date Printed 8/31/22 possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories. The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands