Current Job Openings
About Us: Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site Acquisition, Architecture, Engineering & Design, Project & Construction Management, Installation & Maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution.
Job Description Purpose and Scope:
The Onboarding Concierge is responsible for coordinating all items related to the new hire experience. This involves proactively facilitating communications and coordinating items before a new hire's first day. They ensure a new hire experience that is engaging, positive and displays a smooth hand-off.
This position will be primarily based in Anaheim, CA with 1-2 days p/week in Corona, 1 day in Huntington Beach and frequent trips to other office locations.
* Acts as first and principal point of contact for new hire by assisting and guiding through the new hire process.
* Coordinates the submission and status of offer letters. Tracks and relays news of offer acceptance to internal departments.
* Responds in a timely manner to new hire inquiries with comprehensive answers.
* Works with the leadership team to develop, implement and streamline new hire experiences.
* Plan and organize all details relating to new hire items, communicating and coordinating with all relevant internal departments.
* Identifies (or anticipates) issues and handles through appropriate and timely reference to other parties, with follow-up.
* Schedules vendors or services, as needed. Tests equipment, e.g. operational phones and internet, chair mat in place, general office supplies on hand.
* Sends a welcome letter including the new hire's schedule, company tips, dress code, and other useful information.
* Forwards a revised departmental organization chart to the new hire, particularly with photos, enabling quick recognition of their new coworkers, along with their titles and functions.
* (If onsite, leads an in-person; or if offsite, remotely) makes an introduction to the new hire's immediate team, highlighting résumé accomplishments to provide some perspective on their character and style.
* During orientation, regularly checks in to provide clarification and resolve any issues.
* Obtains, retains and conveys knowledge of new hire location, their needs, behavior and other relevant information.
* Introduces new hires to the company's personality, by displaying the desired appearance, tone and voice of the brand.
* Maintains open communication; with regular availability to assist with questions or other issues. States and stands by a policy of confidentiality (unless, of course, that compromises legality or safety).
* Provides regular follow-up contact (at 90 days, and potentially other times) with new hires to survey for status and satisfaction.
Skills / Other:
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Excellent listener.
* Engaging personality with a calm and welcoming voice and demeanor.
* Able to connect with a wide range of people.
* Displays confidence and competence.
* Exceptional organizational skills, able to anticipate and prioritize.
* Strong problem-solver. May create or revise systems to improve operations.
* Sense of urgency.
* Flexible schedule to accommodate late changes and fluctuating conditions.
* Able to intercept and respond to communications outside of traditional business hours.
Job Competency / Qualifications Education/ Training:
* High school graduate or equivalent. Bachelor's degree, preferred.
* Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite.
* Working knowledge of HRIS and ATS, preferred. Must have experience with ADP .
* Familiarity with onboarding process required.
Technical Requirements: Experience:
* 1-2 Years of Talent Acquisition, Administrative or Human Resources experience.
DISCLAIMER: EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories. The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands