Current Job Openings
Motive - ACT
Purpose and Scope:
Return Parts Coordinator establishes and executes best practice procedures to deliver and ensure the highest standard of customer service for both internal and external customers. This standard requires meticulous attention to detail, comprehensive account ownership, determination, ensures accurate, on-time delivery of products and services. The Parts & Warranty Coordinator facilitates and supports all parts sales and warranty service activity and is responsible for generating, monitoring, and reporting on all assigned purchase orders.
- Uses the Team-tracks and ERP system to process incoming parts returns.
- Testing incoming parts as needed for warranty purposes
- Communicates with Servicing Dealers on RMA/invoice discrepancies.
- Track Servicing Dealers with repeated mistakes and bring repeat offenders to the attention of the Service Managers.
- Work with Parts Manager on Cycle Counts, and other inventory needs.
- Follow up daily with Servicing Dealers regarding incomplete or incorrect orders, escalating to the Service Manager.
- Maintaining a clean work area and assisting with any other tasks provided by Parts Manager or Service Manager.
- Any other tasks required by management.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Intermediate level skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge or previous experience with MAS 500 is beneficial.
- Previous experience or knowledge dealing with international freight is a plus.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Advanced Charging Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Advanced Charging Technologies complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Advanced Charging Technologies expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.